10 December 2018
Equipping Women for Greatness
The International Human Rights Day – House of Pearls Women Leadership Masterclass
The International Human Rights Day – House of Pearls Women Leadership Masterclass “Equipping Women for Greatness” brings together women from different backgrounds who have made a difference in their workplaces, businesses and communities.
This event will provide an interactive platform to exchange views and reflect upon the challenges faced by women in achieving recognition and learn from their experiences to create a culture that promotes gender diversity in a sustainable way and leads to the greater success of women in the leadership roles. It is a platform for like-minded professionals (women & men) who feel gender is an important organizational issue which impacts the profitability and the overall health of the institution and also impacts the social setup in any environment.
More women are making their mark as leaders in various fields today, however, for many, it is still a long way to the top as women continue to face various factors that limit their full career advancement. It is imperative for both organizations and people to see the need to accelerate gender diversity. On the other hand, it is also necessary to celebrate the positive changes that occurred, learn from the experiences of women who have succeeded, examine the obstacles faced, and analyze concrete steps overcome these challenges. Delegates will get a certificate of attendance on completion this masterclass.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- Get an overall view of the progress of the women leadership agenda along the entire pipeline from policy makers and industry experts
- Engage first-hand with women leaders cum influencers to learn to thrive and succeed amidst challenges
- Learn about the challenges, opportunities and support available to women in the digital economy
- Grasp a better understanding of women could help other women, i.e. moulding the next generation, assisting the disadvantaged, and recognizing the various roles and responsibilities of women outside the workplace
- Build your network and support group with exclusive access to prominent speakers and fellow delegates passionate on driving the women leadership agenda
|8:00||Registration and Welcome Coffee|
|8:40||Founder’s Opening Address: Thula Ngonyama|
|9:00||Opening Keynote Women in Leadership – Empowering women for success in the workplace
|9:45||Keynote: Males leading by example and championing change
|11:00||All-Male Panel: Fostering a positive workplace culture to support women in leadership
|11:45||The importance of personal development: Why we must always continue to grow
WOMEN LEADERS OF THE FUTURE
|1:30||Be Strategic: Fostering female talent and encouraging gender diversity in your organization
|2:15||Taking a targeted approach in developing your career road map
|3:00||Panel Discussion: The true value of mentoring, coaching and sponsoring
|3:45||Founder’s Closing Address|
|4:00||End of Conference: Cocktails & Networking|
Join us as we celebrate women greatness.