11 April 2019
Factory on Grant
72 Grant Avenue, Norwood
The founder of House of Pearls
ABOUT THE EVENT
More women are making their mark as leaders in various fields today, however, for many, it is still a long way to the top as women continue to face various factors that limit their full career advancement. It is imperative for both organizations and people to see the need to accelerate gender diversity. On the other hand, it is also necessary to celebrate the positive changes that occurred, learn from the experiences of women who have succeeded, examine the obstacles faced, and analyze concrete steps overcome these challenges. Delegates will get a certificate of attendance on completion this event.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- Get an overall view of the progress of the women leadership agenda along the entire pipeline from policy makers and industry experts
- Engage first-hand with women leaders cum influencers to learn to thrive and succeed amidst challenges
- Learn about the challenges, opportunities and support available to women in the digital economy
- Grasp a better understanding of women could help other women, i.e. moulding the next generation, assisting the disadvantaged, and recognizing the various roles and responsibilities of women outside the workplace
- Build your network and support group with exclusive access to prominent speakers and fellow delegates passionate on driving the women leadership agenda
|8:00||Registration and Welcome Coffee|
|8:40||Founder’s Opening Address: Thula Ngonyama|
|9:00||Opening Keynote Women in Leadership – Empowering women for success in the workplace
|9:45||Keynote: Males leading by example and championing change
|11:00||All-Male Panel: Fostering a positive workplace culture to support women in leadership
|11:45||The importance of personal development: Why we must always continue to grow
WOMEN LEADERS OF THE FUTURE
|1:30||Be Strategic: Fostering female talent and encouraging gender diversity in your organization
|2:15||Taking a targeted approach in developing your career road map
|3:00||Panel Discussion: The true value of mentoring, coaching and sponsoring
|3:45||Founder’s Closing Address|
|4:00||End of Conference: Cocktails & Networking|
Join us as we celebrate women greatness.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our organisation.